ENERGY STAR certified ceiling fans and combination ceiling fan lights help protect the climate by reducing greenhouse gas emissions, lowering energy costs, and making your home or business more efficient.
Going green in 2021? There’s never been a better time to switch to an ENERGY STAR ceiling fan! With improved motor and blade designs, these efficient ceiling fans provide cutting edge design and the latest in efficient technology.
Tips for Using Energy Star Ceiling Fans Efficiently
Once you’ve chosen the right fan for your space, use these tips to get the most out of your energy star technology:
- Ceiling fans cool people, not rooms. If no one’s in the room, turn off the ceiling fan! It’s a myth that the room will be cooler with a fan on.
- Adjust your thermostat when you’re using a ceiling fan – additional savings could be realized with this simple step! Additionally, make sure you utilize your ceiling fan in the winter too. It will circulate warm air throughout your home.
- If you have a ceiling fan light combination unit, use an ENERGY STAR certified light bulb to see even more dollar savings!
If you’re already prioritizing LEDs at your home or business, it stands to reason that you would want to consider ENERGY STAR rated products too, since the savings and efficiency go hand in hand.
There are more lighting options available today than ever before, and still ENERGY STAR rated lamps are the ideal choice for every application. The high quality and performance in color quality, light output, and peace of mind knowing your lamps will last are worth the cost to upgrade your fixtures!
Ceiling fans are versatile and can help save you money. They’re also a more energy-efficient and “green” way to cool down!
The top reasons to install ceiling fans are:
- Bring down your electricity bill – ceiling fans reduce energy costs by 30-40%
- Stylish – different shapes, sizes, and colors
- Ceiling fans provide versatility – ceiling fans contribute to an enjoyable, relaxing feel in your home
- Spectacular and practical illumination – contribute to a desirable lighting design
- Year-round value – Ceiling fans circulate warm air in the winter and cool air in the summer
- Great for small houses/rooms – Ceiling fans provide cooler air without a need for air conditioning in smaller homes/rooms
- Reduce AC costs
- No harmful emissions
To see a full listing of all our ENERGY STAR rated products, click here!
At RP Lighting + Fans, our lighting manufacturers make it our mission to stay on top of the latest technologies so we can provide you and your customers with the most efficient and up-to-date products to improve your business.