Going green in 2022? There’s never been a better time to switch to ENERGY STAR products!
You may already know that ENERGY STAR certified LEDs will save you money and last over 20 years on average, but do you know the other reasons why you should make sure you look for the little blue label on products before you buy?
- ENERGY STAR rated products meet rigorous standards: Set by the EPA, every ENERGY STAR certified lamp is evaluated against more than 20 attributes to make sure each product lives up to your expectations for efficiency.
- Certified lamps must deliver the same level of light: The testing and evaluation process works to make sure the level of light from the lamp matches the brightness of traditional incandescent.
- ENERGY STAR rated LEDs last longer than most things in your home: ENERGY STAR lamps undergo thousands of hours of testing to make sure the claims of 20+ year lifespans are actually true! ENERGY STAR LEDs also undergo stress tests to make sure they’ll work in all the spaces you need them to.
- ENERGY STAR products are the easiest way to lower your electricity bill: Upgrading to ENERGY STAR is the simplest way to lower energy use. Over time, you can save about $75 per LED lamp over the 20+ year lifespan of a typical fixture.
- ENERGY STAR LEDs fit your light fixtures easily: ENERGY STAR certified LED lamps fit the size and shape of the lamp they’re replacing, so you don’t have to worry about new fittings and fixtures.
There are more lighting options available today than ever before, and still ENERGY STAR rated lamps are the ideal choice for every application. The high quality and performance in color quality, light output, and peace of mind knowing your lamps will last are worth the cost to upgrade your fixtures!
ENERGY STAR certified ceiling fans and combination ceiling fan lights help protect the climate by reducing greenhouse gas emissions, lowering energy costs, and making your home or business more efficient. With improved motor and blade designs, these efficient ceiling fans provide cutting edge design and the latest in efficient technology.
- Ceiling fans cool people, not rooms. If no one’s in the room, turn off the ceiling fan! It’s a myth that the room will be cooler with a fan on.
- Adjust your thermostat when you’re using a ceiling fan – additional savings could be realized with this simple step! Additionally, make sure you utilize your ceiling fan in the winter too. It will circulate warm air throughout your home.
- If you have a ceiling fan light combination unit, use an ENERGY STAR certified light bulb to see even more dollar savings!
To see a full listing of all our ENERGY STAR rated products, click here!
At RP Lighting + Fans, our lighting manufacturers make it our mission to stay on top of the latest technologies so we can provide you and your customers with the most efficient and up-to-date products to improve your business.