Looking for new ceiling fans for your home or business?
Did you know that LED ceiling fans do more than just keep you cool in the summer?
Ceiling fans are versatile and can help save you money. They’re also a more energy-efficient and “green” way to cool down!
The top reasons to install ceiling fans are:
1. Bring down your electricity bill – ceiling fans reduce energy costs by 30-40%
2. Stylish – different shapes, sizes, and motor and blade finishes
3. Ceiling fans provide versatility – ceiling fans contribute to an enjoyable, relaxing feel in your home
4. Spectacular and practical illumination – contribute to a desirable LED lighting design
5. Year-round value – Ceiling fans circulate warm air in the winter and cool air in the summer
6. Great for small houses/rooms – Ceiling fans provide cooler air without a need for air conditioning in smaller homes/rooms
7. Reduce AC costs
8. No harmful emissions
9. In addition, ceiling fans and ceiling fans with LED light kits come in traditional and contemporary designs to fit the look and feel of any home. You can also choose the number of blades and sweep sizes depending on the size of the room you need to cool or heat.
Consider LED Ceiling Fans for Your Outdoor Spaces!
Wet rated or wet listed ceiling fans are perfect for patios or other outdoor living areas where water can be present around the fan. With RP Lighting + Fans you can even match them to your décor with finishes like brushed pewter, matte black, oil rubbed bronze, and white. You can also choose fans with or without LED light kits attached.
The best outdoor fan for your application is one with a weather-resistant build and desired airflow for the location you need it.
What’s the difference between wet rated or damp rated ceiling fans?
Outdoor fans at RP Lighting + Fans are categorized as “damp” or “wet” rated, depending on the amount of moisture they’re designed to withstand.
Damp rated fans can handle humidity, but can’t handle direct contact with water, whereas wet rated fans are built for exposure to the outdoors and where water can splash onto the fan.
Covered patios or screened-in porches are better suited for damp rated fans.
Other considerations for wet listed LED ceiling fans:
- Materials: Be careful before you buy! Some fan models are built for outdoor use but don’t come designated with a damp/wet rating. If you still want to go with one of those models, choose a material like stainless steel and protective coatings.
- Airflow: Semi-enclosed spaces don’t need as much power to make the room feel cool, but open plans require a fan with much stronger output.
- Lighting: If your space needs a little light, you can get a ceiling fan that does double-duty. The best option is a ceiling fan with a LED light kit that’s energy efficient, low-maintenance, and customizable.
- Check out our newest ceiling fan product launches, the Arctic 7-Blade, the Sunset 5-Blade, the Sunset II 5-blade, the Aldea VII 3-blade, the Aldea VIII 4-blade, and the Aldea IX 5-blade.
Make RP Lighting + Fans Your Preferred LED Ceiling Fan Supplier!
We have residential and commercial grade fans powerful enough to also handle large commercial and industrial spaces. RP Lighting + Fans is a proven industry partner with over 30 years of experience in lighting and fans. Contact your representative today for more information!