For over 30 years RP Lighting + Fans, formerly Royal Pacific, has been a valued supplier of lighting and fans to multiple markets throughout the United States and Canada. Established in 1990, RP specializes in the multi-family builder and showroom markets, and has rapidly grown to serve light commercial construction, mixed-use, and national account markets.
RP Lighting + Fans is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our organization! The Marketing Specialist will be an integral part of the team responsible for creating, implementing, and updating a Marketing Plan consistent with the overall company Sales and Marketing Plan. Supporting marketing initiatives include catalog and sales literature development, digital marketing efforts including website maintenance and SEO, email marketing, trade show coordination, and development of content and copy for both traditional and web based promotional materials. The Marketing Specialist will report to the Regional Sales Manager/Marketing Manager, and work closely with the VP of Sales and Marketing, as well as the other Regional Sales Managers, Customer Service, Product Management, and Supply Chain Management.
- Develop and produce sales literature, presentations, and promotional materials
- Preparation of proposals, fliers, email campaigns, advertisements, and newsletters
- Enhance website design, maintain registrations and updates; edit photos, video, and audio
- Be the point of contact for 3rd party SEO efforts
- Maintain product specifications, catalogs, and price sheets
- Coordinate logistics for all national and local trade shows
- Track sales information and prepare analysis and reports
- Manage projects and deadlines
- Assist in development of social media strategy
- Assist the Sales Team with all administrative duties related to sales and marketing
- Assist Office Administrator as needed
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in marketing-related field or arts, communication, media
- Experience or knowledge within the lighting industry and/or electrical distribution or multi-family builder supply chain
- Experience with B2B clients
- Advanced degrees or relevant certifications
- Other publishing, video, graphics, photo imaging, or web platform software
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask, work independently, with accuracy / attention to detail, and effectively prioritize
- Excellent problem-solving, data-collection, and organizational skill
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Creative “can do” thinker; curious and self-motivated
- Effective customer service skills for interaction with customers, and co-workers.
- Willingness to learn the industry and maintain an understanding of the business and marketing strategy, products and services, market environment, legal and regulatory standards
- Ability to travel as needed – 10%
Software / Technology Knowledge Required
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficiency with Word Press
- Understands and can communicate fundamental design principles
RP Lighting + Fans is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. RP Lighting + Fans offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
RP Lighting + Fans is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.